RE: XForms Schema Attached

From: Plechsmíd Martin <Martin.Plechsmid@merlin.cz>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:36:27 +0200
To: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>
Cc: "'Micah Dubinko'" <MDubinko@cardiff.com>

Hello.

The XForms Schema is uncommented, so its hard to guess what are the new
attributes and elements exactly meant for. Can you, please, write short
explanations?

 - What is the @bind on xforms:submission and on form controls meant for?
 - What is the @incremental on form controls for?
 - What is the @appearence on form controls for?
 - Is the xforms:trigger exactly what was the former xforms:button, or the
purpose has changed?
 - What are the bindFirst attributes on xforms:trigger meant for?
 - What is the xforms:actionGroup element for?
 - Where did the xforms:repeat element disappear and what are the "repeat-*"
attributes?
 - xforms:model now supports multiple xforms:instance elements. How they are
to be treated (submitted etc.)?

I'll wait with my comments till I understand the current status.

Thank you,
	Martin Plechsmid.