RE: XSLT and XForm doc namespaces

It looks like you want to default the namespace to the XForms namespace but
instead your declaring the xforms prefix.

You should either declare the XForms namespace as default or qualify each
element as being in the XForms namespace..

Try..

<selectOne xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2002/01/xforms' class='' ref='10'
selectUI='listbox'>
	<caption>Which statement best describes your dieting
history?</caption>
	<item>
		<caption>success</caption>
		<value>1</value>
	</item>
</selectOne>

or

<xforms:selectOne xmlns:xforms='http://www.w3.org/2002/01/xforms' class=''
ref='10' selectUI='listbox'>
	<xforms:caption>Which statement best describes your dieting
history?</xforms:caption>
	<xforms:item>
		<xforms:caption>success</xforms:caption>
		<xforms:value>1</xforms:value>
	</xforms:item>
</xforms:selectOne>

Both should work properly.