RE: required controls

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:58:10 -0700
To: www-forms@w3.org
Cc: villani@lirmm.fr

Hello,

The answer will, of course, vary depending on your exact circumstances.

If you can craft an XPath expression that represents a set of nodes, of
which any *one* must have a value, you could use a constraint expression
like:

constraint="count-non-empty( *expression* ) &gt; 0"

If this doesn't fit your circumstances, please post more details.

Thanks!

.micah