Re: REMOVE, REMOVE, REMOVE - XFORMS IS GARBAGE

From: Moritz Winter <mw@high-fish.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:46:46 +0200
To: Bart <b-m@pandora.be>
CC: www-forms@w3.org
Bart schrieb:

>>Moreover, you all can't even manage the list in a vaguely intelligent way.
>>

>Almost all mailing-list are handled this way, you should read some basic
>faq.
>

>>I manage a number of Yahoo Groups sites which makes it very easy to set
>>email preferences and acts as a central repository for ALL MESSAGES so
>>people don't have to be deluged with the latest dumb question or fragment
>>

>of
>

>>half-baked thought, but can look at the whole on a single site and read
>>

>what
>

>>they wish to read.  Why don't you run this group this way?
>>

>It is just a matter of taste... not everybody like yahoo groups

I can't really puzzle out why a user who says  "I am fed up with
watching the computer industry and those involved with it move backwards
and backwards into a primitive dark age" and manages some yahoo-groups
(lol)  isn't able to read a simple faq on how to unsubscribe or doesn't
know the behaviour of Mailinglists in general. This isn't a experienced
User otherwise he would know such basics.

M.W.

P.S. Sorry for posting such OT things.

--
Tired of eMailing, try...