server-side support for XForms

From: Joe Schaefer <joe+apache@sunstarsys.com>
Date: 09 Jul 2002 19:26:08 -0400
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hello,

  I'm currently working on a new version of an HTML form-parsing
library (it's an ASF project called libapreq; the project's webpage
is one of the links at http://httpd.apache.org/).

I'd like to include some support for XForms in the upcoming version
of the library, but am struggling with the issue of xml namespaces
in the multipart/form-data mediaType.  I've looked at sections 4.4.3
of the XForms-1.0 draft, but the example there does not seem to indicate
(to me, anyway) how namespaces will be represented in the form
submission data (I'm laboring under the assumption that the multipart/
form-data and text/xml mediaTypes are roughly "interchangeable").

Thanks in advance!

--
Joe Schaefer