From: Taylor Cowan [mailto:tcowan@silverstream.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 2:09 PM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: XForms, client or server layer

Does anyone mind if I ask a question about XForms?

Are clients implementing support for XForms, or is it seen as a server side
layer to convert HTTP form postings back into the XForm spec, and then
sending a response back based on a transform of an XForm into its HTML form
representation?

Unless IE supports it, practicality would lead me to believe it's all about
some server side software.

Taylor