Re: insert action suggestion

From: Werner Donné <werner.donne@re.be>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:10:04 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org
Indeed. I didn't make a distinction between the instance element as a prototype and
the run-time instance data. Thanks for clearing that out for me.

I still have a question. The instance data, which is updated as the user performs actions,
is initialised with the values available in the instance element. Wouldn't this cause the
instance data to contain, right after the initialisation, a copy of the prototypical elements
used for the insert? Or would there be an exception during initialisation for node-sets
bound to repeating structures?

Regards,

Werner.
--