Invitation to contribute examples

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:18:43 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
Dear www-forms readership,

Recently the XForms working group decided it would be good to involve the
Forms community more in the forthcoming XForms specification by inviting you
to submit example forms for inclusion in the specification.

We are looking for reasonably short forms that exhibit clarity, and
demonstrate the advantages of XForms.

We cannot guarantee that any submitted examples will be included: this will
be the decision of the editors together with the working group. If your
submission does get accepted, your only reward will be having your name in
the specification. Please note that copyright will be owned by the W3C.

We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your submission to
www-forms@w3.org

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton
Co-chair, W3C XForms Working Group