Implementations of December XForms WD?

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 15:56:24 EST
To: www-forms@w3.org, xforms@yahoogroups.com
Can anyone tell me whether or not there are products which implement the
December XForms WD?

I have had a look on the Mozquito.com and Cardiff.com Web sites but couldn't
find an indication of whether or not they support/use the new WD. Can anyone
help me on that point?

Are there any implementations ... ideally which allow access to the XForms
source code ... available which implement the December WD?

Thanks in advance

Andrew Watt