Use of XFOrms Iplementation.

From: CLAVIER Remi FTRD/RTA/LAN <remi.clavier@rd.francetelecom.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:52:35 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
I'm very interessed to collect experiences of people about the use of differents XForms implementation.
My main goal is, of course, to allow of poeple to fill in forms (very big forms with about 2000 "inputs") using directly the Web browser with a FREE add-on, to locally srore the result for later work and, perhaps, to send me the completed form using a secure protocol (data are confidential).
At this moment, I 've tested two implementations :
ans I'm very interssed to share my own experience witn other user...
HAs many user other experiences?
Has user Used other XForms clients?

Mr Rémi Clavier
Expert Méthodes et Outils