AW: Bindings to non-existing instance:data

From: Roman Huditsch <roman.huditsch@hico.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:21:24 +0100
To: "Roland Merrick" <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Cc: <www-forms@w3.org>
Hello,

What I want to do is the following:
I would like to define some input field like:

<xforms:input ref="topicmap/topic/topicName">
    <xforms:label>Topic Name:</xforms:label>
</xform:input>

<xforms:input ref=" topicmap/topic/@id">
    <xforms:label>Topic ID:</xforms:label>
</xform:input>

Is it possible to define somehow that as soon as the user has done some input on these fields the according elements (or attributes) in the instance are created ?

wbr,
Roman