Accessing XForms data on the Server Side.

From: Surya <nsraju@cmcltd.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:32:52 +0530
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi,

Iam trying to develop a Registration page using Xforms. The instance data,
sent by HTTP POST, should be captured  by a JSP page and entered into a
database.

But ,Iam unable to capture the XForms instance data on the server side.
( I have tried all permutation/ combination with request.getParameter())

can anyone suggest any way for me to do this.

warm regards

Surya