RE: xslt stylesheet for xforms to xhtml

From: Robert Trybis <rt@cygnets.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 18:02:43 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

Thanks Dan, Torsten and Ryan for replying.

You have given me some things to mull over and I will try to get hold of
X-Smiles.

I don't think I am really missing the point though, especially not if
it's the most asked question on the list.
I know xforms is much more than UI markup, but all I want to do is UI
markup - and I would like to do it now.
That is probably what the other people who asked the same question are
also trying to do.

Of course I could just use xhtml but if its possible to use xforms I
would like to.
It then becomes an incremental change to learning and using the
technology.

Regards
Robert