WD 20020821 - 2.1 Default namespace etc

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:21:37 EDT
To: www-forms@w3.org, www-forms-editor@w3.org, xforms@yahoogroups.com

In the latter part of 2.1 it is stated:

"This markup would appear within the body of an XHTML document (note that we
have intentionally defaulted the XForms namespace prefix here)"

First, I suggest you add "If XForms is being used in/with XHTML then ...."
before the quoted text. There is no requirement for XForms to be used in the
body of an XHTML document.

Second, the text claims that the namespace has been defaulted but there is no
namespace declaration in the example code to achieve that. I suggest that a
namespace declaration be added in the example code.

Andrew Watt