XForms and schemas

From: Mark Seaborne <MSeaborne@origoservices.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:08:23 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

I have just a few quick questions.

Am I correct in assuming that when "XML Schema" appears in the draft it always means W3C XML Schema?

Is there anything in the draft as it stands which prohibits the use of alternative Schema languages within XForms to define schema constraints?

If the answer to the above is no; is it permissable to include multiple schemas, expressed in different languages, to validate one instance?

I apologise if these questions have already been answered.

All the best

Mark Seaborne

Origo Services Ltd