Re: [svg-developers] SVG/XForms Profile - Status?

we did have a grid in the dim distant past.

We dont do such things in XForms because it's better provided by the
host language .e.g. XHTML providing tables.

Doing this has the advantage of not proscribing a certain level of
rendering capability in an XForms host,
i.e. if you're light weight agent not capable of rendering tables,
xforms are not closed to you;
at the same time it avoids reinventing things in XForms that other
host languages already provide.

--
Best Regards,
--raman