RE: XForms to XHTML (Was: xforms in xhtml, styled using xsl?)

From: Dan Dennedy <DDennedy@digitalbang.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:53:36 -0400
To: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>, <roger.perttu@easit.se>, <www-forms@w3.org>

Andrew Watt wrote:

>  Just curiosity but why do want to convert an XForms document to an
XHTML one?

So the huge number of existing web browsers that already support xhtml +
css + ecmascript can use it.

> What workflow do you have in mind?

My inspiration was solely to automate the mundane aspects of my web
application development: namely, field validation and data binding.
Sure, there are other tools and technologies to accomplish this, but I
became interested in using W3C standards and the capability of using XML
Schema end-to-end.