RE: XForms and XPath 2.0

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:24:05 -0700
To: "'AndrewWatt2001@aol.com'" <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>, eamon.otuathail@clipcode.com, www-forms@w3.org
Cc: xforms@yahoogroups.com
XForms 1.0 is past Last Call, while XPath 2.0 looks like it has a ways to
go. We're keeping an eye on things (particularly the "Functions and
Operators" document), but purely from the timing angle, it won't work.

You also might want to search the XPath chapter (either in the January WD or
the upcoming release) for the phrase "XPath 2".
:-)

.micah