RE: Managing Validation Error Messages

I probably do too to an extent.

However, please understand that the XForms 1.0 design had to take the
middle ground between two extremes --
do everything with XML Schema vs not use XML Schema at all.

All said and done, we've
probably picked a decent middle ground (of course, this is an entirely
subjective opinion)--
but at this point I think the real test is how much can be done with
the XForms 1.0 design --rather than what cannot be done.

We need to get XForms 1.0 in real use in the hands of real users
before going the next mile
--this will also give us a good sense of what we need to address in
the 2.0 timeframe.

--
Best Regards,
--raman