Re: Your help is needed to better define XForms Basic

In a message dated 23/04/02 20:26:56 GMT Daylight Time, MDubinko@cardiff.com
writes:

> What can I say?
>
> XForms Basic in some incarnation has always been a part of the XForms spec,
> and I haven't seen any Last Call requests otherwise.
>
> Personal opinion: these proposals are straightforward, not terribly
> controversial, and a healthy step on the way to REC. I'm particularly
> pleased that Working Group is able to provide so much public IO. I hope
> other groups follow our example.

Micah,

I am equally pleased by how open the XForms WG is. I am on record as saying
that elsewhere. I too hope other groups will follow the XForms WG's lead. :)

With regard to the substantive question, I think I understand what you are
saying.

Andrew Watt