From: AndrewWatt2001@aol.com [mailto:AndrewWatt2001@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 5:26 AM
To: MDubinko@cardiff.com; www-forms@w3.org
Subject: Re: Your help is needed to better define XForms Basic

In a message dated 18/04/02 23:37:01 GMT Daylight Time, MDubinko@cardiff.com
writes:

To solve these problems and address the Last Call comments, the Working
Group has formed an XForms Basic Task Force

Micah,

Is it a correct conclusion that the "XForms Basic Task Force" is working
towards contributing to an integrated XForms 1.0 spec? Or is your email an
implicit indication that XForms Basic 1.0 may be split off as a separate
spec?

Any estimate of how much delay will be introduced into the development of
XForms by the attempts to resolve the XForms Basic issues?

Andrew Watt