I want to use schema in xforms

From: B Ganesh Babu <ganeshb@cmcltd.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:41:17 +0530
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi,
         Now i am doing some examples in the Mozquito factory 1.5 . I want to do some more validations for the fields(like phone with std code,some special charecters in the number format,etc.....). I tried to add the shema for my examples, But there is no support for it in the Mozquito factory1.5 . Any different methods available for it. If available then please send the details to me.apologies if i'm wrong! .

regards
ganesh