RE: Required Fields

There are two things concerning your letter:

1. I don't thing this would be a good idea not to allow the users to fill in
the form fields in the order they choose, and to force one particular order.
And to prevent the users to preview what information they are required to
fill in.
E.g., a user spends half an hour by filling in the form, and at the end he
finds that he is requred to fill in some sensitive information which he
doesn't want to.
A better (and - in my opinion - the only correct) way is to leave the
verification that the form is filled in completely till the end, right
before submitting the data.

2. What is to be "require"d are the data that are being send to the server,
not that some form fields are to be filled in. The form fields can be viewed
purely as a mean how to fill in the data. That's why the form fields don't
have the "required" attribute.

However, I thing that a form field could have a "readOnly" attribute, which
would denote that this particular input field is to be read-only, not that
the tied instance data cannot be changed.

	Martin.