Schema for XForms

From: Jiri Jirat <Jiri.Jirat@idoox.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:03:32 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org
Hello,
 I have communicated with Micah Dubinko about
placing an XForms 1.0 test suite in our
example repository
(http://zvon.org/HowTo/Output/index.html)
to promote XForms and invite people
to contribute to XForms 1.0 test suite.

I have also prepared an XForms 1.0 reference:
http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XForms1.0/Output/
(it is not officially released yet, still an
alpha version, examples are not pretty-printed yet).

I was told, that there would be some changes
in XML Schema for XForms. Do you think, would it
be possible to release the updated schemas
before the official 'last call'? (to offer an updated
version of XForms reference)

And a last question - on the frontpage of the XForms
reference
(right frame at http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XForms1.0/Output/)
I invite people to contribute to the test-suite.
Is there any web page or an e-mail address to submit such samples?

Thank you
Regards
Jirka

--
 <name firstName="Jirka" surname="Jirat"/>
 <mail>     jiratj@idoox.com  </mail>