Problem with root Element

From: Roman Huditsch <r.huditsch@hico.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:53:18 +0200
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi folks!

According to the new WD it would be possible to write a standalone XForm
document with all the instance data, model declaration and form
controlls or to embed the XForm elements in XHTML. Well, my question now
is... If I want to write a standalone XForms, which root element do I
have to use, because according to the XForm Schema, there is none.
IS there a standard root element for standalone XForms documents?

Thanx a lot,
Roman Huditsch