Forms Share Feelings (was: RE: Life must go on...)

Roberto, all,

well said. I have created an XForm, perhaps
the first true XForms application, which
for the first time submits and saves the XML
back on the server. I have now created an
interactive message board for us all to share
our feelings. Since our feelings are saved in
XML and no proprietary format, we can be sure
that future generations can still access the
data and understand and learn from the tradegy
we experience today.

This step in technology is an improvement to
chain emails that simply drive the internet down
and get lost at some time in the future. It should
fulfill us all with deep satisfaction that this
can be done now after several years of hard work.

The XForm lies at:
http://solutions.mozquito.com/forms/share/feelings.xhtml

The XML where our messages, thoughts and feelings
for the future are kept is at:
http://solutions.mozquito.com/forms/share/feelings.xml

With the public FTP access you can get to the
source of the XHTML file under the /share
directory. Please use this message board or
create your own XML message board(s). Feel free to
distribute the knowledge of creating such XML
message boards to anyone in the entire world who
needs it.

To use the public FTP server the access is:
	host name:  solutions.mozquito.com
	username:	forms
	password:	www
	www access:	http://solutions.mozquito.com/www-forms/

Roberto Torres had it right when he said:
"We can keep the truth from being shut out."

In service to the free world,

- Sebastian