RE: Xforms on WAP

Hello Adarsh,

your inquiry is encouraging. "Raw" XForms isn't even finished yet and
there is demand piling up in many application areas. Isn't that nice?
Just remember the message last week about the combination of XForms with
SVG...

Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, the best advice I can give
for using XForms on handhelds is: be patient. Probably the most
important thought is that there are people from the mobile community in
the XForms Working Group. There is reason to hope that the WAP Forum
might adopt XForms in one of their future standards, and in that case,
your question is mute. However, it is still very early.

For the latest news, please have a look at the "News"-section on the
group's home page: http://www.w3.org/Markup/Forms

I still have a faint hope that this helped :-)

Josef