Regrets for November FtF (+info about presentations)

From: Mikko Honkala <honkkis@tml.hut.fi>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:50:40 +0300
To: <www-forms@w3c.org>
Hello Group,

I regret that mostly for budgetary reasons, I won't be able to attend the
November Ftf. I hope I can attend the next one (February in Cannes?)!

For your information, I will be giving XForms related presentations:

"XForms: The Next Generation Web Forms in XML", Invited Talk at XML
Scandinavia 2001, Copenhagen, 7 Nov 2001.
http://www.xml-scandinavia.org/

"XForms in X-Smiles", paper accepted to the 2nd Int. Conf. on Web
Information Systems Engineering, Kyoto, Japan, Dec. 3-6, 2001.
http://www.i-wise.org/wise2001/

The latter paper has also been initially accepted for Kluwer's Journal of
World Wide Web - Internet and Web Information Systems
http://www.wkap.nl/journals/wwwj