RE: number of files with XForms

From: Josef Dietl <josef@mozquito.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:49:52 +0200
To: "Rodrigue Vaudan" <vaudrodr@students.hevs.ch>, <www-forms@w3.org>
I've picked up the idea from Tim Berners-Lee, W3C's Director and
inventor of the Web, that the extension shouldn't appear at all (see
http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI.html for more on the topic).

The interesting question is: what are the file types, not how do we call
them. And the types are: (drumroll)

XML for the instance (probably MIME types text/xml or application/xml)
XML Schema for the model (does anyone know about a MIME type for XML
Schema? I'd guess application/xml, but I don't _know_)

Did this help?

Josef