[www-forms] <none>

From: <bluepinguin@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 18:19:42 +0200 (MEST)
To: www-forms@w3.org
hello,
my problem:
since several days i try to parse a xsl and a xml file, so that i have a svg
site with xforms elements. my english isn't very good, so that i have
difficulties in understanding w3c xforms recommandation to helpme.
my question: to o you have and can you send me very simple examples of the
xsl and xml file, so that i can parse a svg site?

or may be i misunderstood the whole thing and it won't work...?!
hm, if not i would be pleased with helpig links and a filesamples for xhtml.
greetings

anja

www.bluepinguin.de

http://www.gmx.net