RE: Strange construction in XForms schema

From: Josef Dietl <josef@mozquito.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:13:40 +0200
To: "Eric van der Vlist" <vdv@dyomedea.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi Eric,

Yes, I was faintly aware of these discussions, but I couldn't find a
trace in the spec - I forgot the last sentence: "What am I missing?"...

The information about who is going to understand it is definitely very,
very valuable. But it's only one half of the equation. The other half
is: who is going to need it. There, I'm sure, XForms is not alone.

I'm not going to re-hash this discussion here, the only thing that is
obvious to me is: it is not obvious how to trade performance vs. feature
in this case.

Josef

http://dyomedea.com/formation/