RE: Textarea style?

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 19:41:57 -0700
To: "'Luz, Antonio'" <ALuz@StudentInsurance.net>, "'xavier'" <xavier.gagneur@e-xmlmedia.fr>, www-forms@w3.org
Luz, Xavier,

Good observation.

The trend in HTML is to deprecate inline styles through the 'style'
attribute. A better way is with the 'class' attribute and a separate style
sheet. This goes for XForms too, which is likely to be a module of XHTML

To handle this, our plan is to move the 'style' attribute out of the core
XForms specification, but to allow individual modularization combinations
(such as XForms+XHTML 1.1, etc.) to define it on a case-by-case basis. Does
this make sense?