group caption

From: T. V. Raman <tvraman@almaden.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:05:22 -0800
To: Jim Wissner <jim@jbrix.org>
Cc: www-forms@w3.org
It slipped out during some edit sequence, and I caught it
before the recent FTF; it's definitely back in.

--
Best Regards,
--raman

IBM Research: Human Language Technologies
Phone:        1 (408) 927 2608
Fax:        1 (408) 927 3012
Email:        tvraman@us.ibm.com
WWW:      http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman
PGP:          http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman.asc
Snail:        IBM Almaden Research Center,
              650 Harry Road
              San Jose 95120