RE: Model caching

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:53:38 -0800
To: "'Jim Wissner'" <jim@jbrix.org>, www-forms@w3.org
I suspect that most implementations will do what they already do
today--"forward" and "back" operations probably will hang on to form data to
a reasonable extent.

(My current browser, Netscape 6.2, has a "session history" setting with a
default of 50 pages)

It's important to know what happens on form load/shutdown, but we're not
planning to micro-constrain implementations.

Thanks,

.micah