From: Rodrigue Vaudan [mailto:vaudrodr@students.hevs.ch]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 2:35 AM
To: www-forms@w3.org; Micah Dubinko
Subject: Re: Model properties

Thank you for your answer.
Just one last question about your answer : you have put the tag
<xforms:instance> as a child of <xforms:model>. But I have read on the WD of
the W3C that the tag <model> is a child of <xforms:xform>. Could I correct
it as follow :

<xforms:xform>
  <xforms:instance>
    <my:root>
      <my:firstname/>
      <my:lastname/>
      <my:address/>
    </my:root>
  </xforms:instance>
  <xforms:model>
    <xforms:bind ref="root/firstname" required="true"/>
    <xforms:bind ref="root/address" required="true"/>
 </xforms:model>
</xforms:xform>

Rodrigue Vaudan