RE: Next Draft

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 17:28:32 -0800
To: "'Tomayko, Ryan'" <Ryan_Tomayko@stercomm.com>, "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>
Ryan,

W3C disclosure rules don't let us comment.

I can, however, recite public information, like

* Our last public draft was dated August 28
* W3C guidelines strongly encourage a new public release every 3-4 months
* The "status of this document" in the August 28 document says:

"According to our current plan, the next Working Draft after this one will
be a "Last Call" Working Draft."

Thanks,

.micah