RE: Agenda item: www-forms-report

From: Erik Scofield <EScofield@ClientSoft.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:37:21 -0400
To: www-forms@w3.org
I'd just like to mention that XForms has a greater scope than I believe
everyone is developing it for.  I'd like everyone to keep in mind that this
can be useful for development of GUI applications as well.  In fact I am
looking into using it for a project.

Not too much is missing to make it work for GUI applications.  I'd take a
Graphic element and be happy!

I would also really like to see Subpages ironed out so I can get an idea of
it's attributes and stuff.

Also, the Group element shouldn't it have bounding box and captions
capabilities.  Like a 3D raised edge defining groups that helps
divide/section blocks of user interface?

Erik Scofield
Software Engineer
ClientSoft Inc.
914-785-9000 #344