RE: lexical value of selectMany

From: Waleed Nema <wNema@MediaOne.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:14:13 -0400
To: "'Micah Dubinko'" <MDubinko@cardiff.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>
I was afraid that would be the answer! This is just as hard to
understand -for me- as requiring the ID value to start with an alpha
character (NMTOKEN)! Why should a standard impose restrictions on the
"value" of things?

To me, the user should be able to determine the delimiter -may be through
attribute(s) such as DelimeterType="xml" & DelimiterValue="item" which would
then make the value of the multiple selections a node list of elements (i.e.