XForms WD 200010608 Inconsistencies?

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:33:00 EDT
To: www-forms@w3.org
CC: xforms@yahoogroups.com
I am trying to get my head round how all the parts of the June 2001 WD fit
together and it seems to me that some of the parts of the draft don't fit
together correctly.

If we start from the description in the XSD schema for XForms in Appendix A,
which shows an xsd:sequence of submitInfo, model, instance and bind elements
some examples don't seem to fit with the stated sequence.

For example, in Chapter 9.4 xform:bind is shown preceding xform:instance.

Having said "examples" (plural) I can only put my eye on one at the moment. :)

It would also be helpful if the element descriptions in Chapter 10.2 were in
the order indicated by the schema.

I appreciate that there are lots of loose ends in the draft but tidying these
minor ones might aid understanding of what is going on.

Andrew Watt