Mozquito XForms Preview Release

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 05:37:20 EDT
To: www-forms@w3.org, xforms@yahoogroups.com
I was wondering how list members have fared when trying to install the
Mozquito Preview Release for Windows.

I downloaded it twice yesterday and accepted the installation defaults but on
each occasion it failed to run, giving a message indicating that it couldn't
find the main class.

The machine I was trying to install it on was Windows 98 SE, 512MB RAM,
550MHz, Java 1.2.

Is this preview release only for Windows 2000? Has anyone succeeded in
installing it on Windows 98?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew Watt