From: Josef Dietl <josef@mozquito.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:53:54 +0100
To: "Giles Cope" <giles.cope@xtempus.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>
Hello Giles,

I really appreciate your interest in XForms, and I'm very curious how
you envision it being used.

In terms of processors: we at Mozquito Technologies will offer a
converter from XForms to HTML once the specification is mature. Have a
look at http://www.mozquito.com to get an idea how this is going to
work, and please do let me know what you think.

Happy New Year!

Josef