RE: Review of XForms working draft

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 10:25:39 -0800
To: "'gilescope@yahoo.co.uk'" <gilescope@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>
Giles,

Thanks for your time and feedback.

on 1) - I believe you are correct. Is this confusing enough that we should
consider just leaving the inclusive/exclusive versions and skip the
abbreviated one alltogether?

on 2) - I like this idea. We will consider something along these lines for
our ongoing research with the XForms Processing Model.

Thanks!

Micah Dubinko
Co-editor, W3C XForms Working Group