RE: Grouping tag for actions

From: Dan Dennedy <DDennedy@digitalbang.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:34:06 -0500
To: <tvraman@almaden.ibm.com>, "Jim Wissner" <jim@jbrix.org>
Cc: <www-forms@w3.org>
True, but I believe common practice will be to use <action> when there
is more than one contained action. Yes, you can view the collection of
actions like a transaction. Collectively, they are the action. However,
most authors will think "hmmm.... I need to do this, then that, then...
so I need to enclose them in an <actions> tag."

The issue is similar to other things too like <choices>, which we have
been discussing recently too. If we had used singular <choice> then it
would have been very confusing since <choices> is clearly not a choice!
Personally, to avoid potential confusion, I prefer <category> since
<group> is used elsewhere.

From: T. V. Raman