Chapter 2.1 - Annotate Schema

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:55:16 EST
To: www-forms@w3.org
Sorry that my comments have been dripping in in fragments but there have been
lots of interruptions today.

It seems to me that the "Annotate Schema" heading needs to be looked at again.

The paragraph does not seem to be referring to <xsd:annotation> or similar as
far as I can see.

Also surely the objective is not that the XForms author goes *beyond* the
basic set of constraints but that the XForms author can define or apply more
specific or focussed constraints? "Going beyond" seems to convey the wrong
impression.

Some redrafting of the paragraph seems to me to be beneficial.

Andrew Watt