Repeat processing and output

From: Dan Dennedy <DDennedy@digitalbang.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:32:10 -0500
To: "XForms (E-mail)" <www-forms@w3.org>
Looking at my previous example you will have noticed that the implied
presentation does not include any way to numerically label/caption the
unrolled controls. I had thought it might be possible to include an
<output> control element and let the ref attribute use the position()
XPath function. However, the spec says that this attribute is a single
node binding expression only. So, is there a way to accomplish this?

+-DRD-+