RE: <xform> declaration

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:50:38 -0700
To: "'hlyu'" <hlyu@mail.ustc.edu.cn>, www-forms@w3.org

We decided to use <xsd:all> so as not to force a particular ordering of the
content of <xform>. (error-prone)

The <xsd:all> construct, however, is restricted to a maxOccurs of at most 1
on child elements. I agree that more than one event type needs to be caught
here--the question is how to represent this in XML Schema.