Re: [XFORM][CALL FOR] XForms Tutorial/Introduction

This tutorial is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. It could have been
a bit longer and more detailed for my needs, but it's a good starting
point for learning what XForms are, how they work and what they're not.

I'm not involved in any particular research project yet, I'm just
collecting ideas now. That's why I didn't want to start with the
specification as I might not need XForms in the future, but I need to
have a rough idea about it.

Michael