examples: HTML form --> XForms form

From: Nicholas Kushmerick <nick@ucd.ie>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 12:50:18 +0100
To: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>
I am developing techniques for automatically determining the "semantics"
of form fields.  One application would be a browsing assistant that helps
users fill in forms; another would be a tool for helping Web designers
migrate to XForms.  My techniques are based on machine learning, so I need
a corpus of HTML forms annotated with appropriate semantic information
(eg, a translation to XForms).  I have manually gathered some, but would
like a lot more.

So... I am writing to inquire whether anyone has a collection of such
(HTML form, XForms) pairs.  Ideally, they would be real forms from real
Web sites, but simple/artificial pairs would be helpful too.

Thanks in advance for any pointers or suggestions you can provide.

-- Nick

+                     Nicholas Kushmerick                     -
-  Department of Computer Science, University College Dublin  +
+          nick@ucd.ie      www.cs.ucd.ie/staff/nick          -