multiple select lists - examples

From: Bob Mulrenin <bob.mulrenin@salzburgresearch.at>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:52:36 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org
I'm rebuilding a user's query and formatting in XML -- then passing this
on to the XSLT processor... Right now, I am troubled by the HMTL
multiple select lists .... and how to indicate the (multiple) selected
or default choices.  I have some working examples, but I wish to be in
line with XForms - are there any new ideas on how to represent these
mutliple select lists currently - from both the XML sourse document and
XSL stylesheet viewpoint?

thanks
bob