HTML back to XML

From: Steffen Stundzig <steffen@smb-tec.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:08:17 +0200
To: XForms <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi,

i'm developing an application to view form data from an xml data source
based on an xml schema in a web browser. Therefore I would use XForms resp.
simple HTML Forms.
But how can i get the form data, after the user has typed 'submit'? I get a
HTTP Request on my servlet and must construct a xml instance with it. There
are some format specifications, standards, useful tools or hints, i can
reuse?

Otherwise i must develop my own identifier format for the form elements,
they i can use to rebuild the underlying xml instance after 'submitting'.

Best regards
	Steffen...

Steffen Stundzig                            mailto:steffen@smb-tec.com